The 2014 RAF Connect ADDY Awards Winners
Mar 20, 2014
The American Advertising Awards represent the true spirit of creative excellence by recognizing all forms of advertising from media of all types, creative by all sizes and entrants of all levels from anywhere in the world. More information about the ADDY Awards can be found here.
Congratulations to all of our outstanding designers and photographers that won an ADDY Award! Many thanks to the faculty who guided them.
- Positive/Negative Magazine: Student Collateral Cover, Gold Award
- Positive/Negative Magazine: Student Collateral, Interior Gold Award
- Positive/Negative Magazine: Student Collateral
- Silver Award spread: Mass Surveillance, by Elizabeth Wrobel and Andrew Halliman
- Candy Shop Mobile App: Student Digital Advertising Silver Award: Whitney Brown
- SushiPro Mobile App: Student Digital Advertising:Gold Award: Patrick Steele
- Save Ritchie Eco Challenge: Student Digital Advertising Award: Silver Award: Rachel Mitrano, Caitlin Charniga, Tyler Somers, Hunter Haubert, Zach Bokuniewicz
- Kho Medical: Student Digital Advertising - Mobile App: Paul Forgione