Visiting Associate Professor, Industrial Design department at RIT.
• BFA in Industrial Design - RIT
• Master’s of Science - Nazareth College.
• Taught all levels of Industrial Design at RIT since 2004; focus on design drawing.
• 30 years teaching experience.
• Strong proponent that all need to be life-long learners. Fosters a cooperative learning environment in classes. Especially adept at connecting with students. Believes that “Design is dEsiGn is deSigN.”
• Design and fabrication of trade show exhibits, graphic design, package design and product design for Eastman Kodak Company, Xerox, Bausch & Lomb, Fisher Price and Mobil Chemical companies.
• Worked for marketing department developing applications of high tech polymers and state of the art processes to produce new product proposals at General Electric Plastics, Pittsfield Massachusetts.
• Fluent in Italian language – lived in Italy for two years, taught college level courses in Italian language and culture at Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah.
• Currently does design consulting work for the Rochester-based Wegmans Food Markets.
• Worked with the late Toby Thompson producing international point-of-purchase and Olympic picture campaigns for Eastman Kodak Company.
• Extensive knowledge of human physiology, bio-mechanics and kinesiology from over 20 years professional experience as competitive gymnastics coach.
• Portrait photography work published in international newspapers and magazines; “The Ensign” and “The Church News” of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.