Photography alumni team up for installation of TIME exhibit at PhotovilleKim Bubello and Jordan Roth worked closely with the high-profile project at the Brooklyn festival.
Organizers prepare for lucky 13th fall crop of glass pumpkins at RIT on Sept. 30Traditional fall fundraiser features unique hand-blown favorites for picking at the Polisseni Center.
SOFA student, Iran native selected as scholarship winnerMaliheh Rahrovan was one of five game development-minded students nationwide to get a scholarship from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences Foundation.
RIT helps create virtual reality ‘MAGIC’ for Buffalo BillsSOFA alumna Anna Dining helped design an interactive app that provides virtual behind-the-scenes stadium access to fans.
After graduating from 'Harvard of printing,' alumna lands dream job at ESPNSMS graduate Stephanie Fallon has been with the sports media giant's magazine for two-plus years.
- Organizers prepare for lucky 13th fall crop of glass pumpkins at RIT on Sept. 30Sep 19, 2017
- Photography alumni team up for installation of TIME exhibit at PhotovilleSep 19, 2017
- Filmmaker Cailleah Scott-Grimes brings her award-winning documentary to RIT Sept. 21Sep 18, 2017
- Master’s, Ph.D. students to highlight research at RIT Graduate ShowcaseSep 15, 2017
- RIT offers singing, storytelling and photography at this year’s Fringe FestivalSep 14, 2017
- SOFA student, Iran native selected as scholarship winnerSep 14, 2017
- Cary Graphic Arts Collection explores shopping-bag design in new exhibitionSep 11, 2017
Schools & Undergraduate Programs
- Photography alumni team up for installation of TIME exhibit at Photoville